Friday, July 27, 2007

the enya state of mind (?)

the enya state of mind (?)

it's funny how the frenzy caught me so fast after i submitted my resignation. in a sudden, things zoom past me unnoticed. time seems to fly so bloody fast i feel like im on board a jet on its way in a few seconds to a non-existent asteroid somewehere in the cosmos. in a sudden, i feel i have so little time left - to pick what clothes to bring, to choose what things to carry and to totally prepare myself to a life so completely different. Three years working at Metrobank has been a drag. Life has become a routine it felt like listening to the sappiest Enya song. In fact, the mood of my life pretty much feels like an Enya song. I'm in a state of partial numbness i'd pull out a hair off my head to snap me back to reality. Two weeks more and i will be among the millions of people in Cebu - swarming with them, struggling with them and trying to survive. Well maybe, just maybe i could find myself in Cebu amidst the chaos, the phlegmatic state, the pollution, the indifference, the freedom. I have high hopes i will. For the moment, i am yet to pack my bags. I still havent bought yet a box to put my things on. Worst of all, i still have no boarding house to go to when i arrive there. I don't wanna be homeless when i get there and damn im a bit choosy where to stay at..huhuh...****slap on the face*** aarghh.. uhm ok, i do not have the luxury to complain and whine ...and i dont have much choice. Come on, there's no turning back and i gotta make this thing work or else im the biggest loser i'd have known if i do..

well, im pretty excited i could clearly see myself doing the callcenter job..oops, but not too fast...i could very well fail in the exams during the training and get the boot...but i shall not let them do that...i'm made of hard matter...not so much like the man of steel but hard enough to carry on this stuff....

Cebu....get ready....coz here I come!!!hahaha

No comments: