Sunday, November 4, 2007

Since my USB hasn't found its way yet back into my hands (sob), I still can't post the pictures of my latest wanderings in Cebu. Thus, to fill the gap, I am posting the poem that I recently wrote. I am not in the happiest of moods when I rolled the ink on paper so they aren't too 'sunshiney' at all. It's better though than not posting anything at all. I am so excited to post my photos daggumit!

CARNAGE

kill the loneliness
murder the doubts
unleash the sharp knife
of a caged spirit
and enjoy the carnage,
the bloodfest.
rise above the tide
of fear and extricate
from its thorned handcuffs.
claim liberty
whatever the cost
and aim for the light.
vendetta splurging
on the alley of life.
Destruction.
kill. kill. kill.
conquer and regain
the holy, placid
state of being.

Oct. 31, 2007/9am/inmyroom




No comments: