Monday, January 28, 2008

Team HUGAWAN - Wave 115 - IBM Sprint (CONVERGYS-Cebu)

i haven't really introduced my workmates here so lemme show you how they look like.after sometime, they have become good friends. they have grown on me and they're one hell of a rowdy bunch. ..hahaha..tell me if it's a good thing or a bad thing that i surround myself with people like them...

they say a picture tells a thousand stories....im sure it does...if you could please be so kind to tell me what stories this photo tells...










********from left to right
1st row: barbie, TL Paput and Clarkie
2nd row: Joenn, Petra, Cherry and Chet
3rd row: Bem-bem, Jun and Me
4th row: Daddy Kit, Madam Sigrid and Winkay a.k.a. Boy George

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... wa ko'y apil na sa team!? crackers! =(

Anonymous said...

hehe .. The INCREDIBLES family mani chit ... :) hehehehehehhehehe ay! naay Shrek looking, alien looking .. lol

Anonymous said...

huwaw!amew ka mikaeeeel!!!! - paula ^_^