Wednesday, December 24, 2008

KAWATAN? are we?

Sa may call center dapit sa Sugbo. Mga ahente nagtubag sa nagpanawag nga mga Amerkanong nanginahanglan ug tabang. Customer Service in short.

Caller: You are stealing our jobs. Why are you stealing our jobs?

Agent: I'm sorry sir but we are not allowed to answer such questions. But I can definitely help you with your account.

Caller: Your job is to answer questions. I am asking why are you stealing our jobs? ...Dya wanna know why?

Agent: Hmm, sure sir. Why?

Caller:
Because you are cheap. All of you people are cheap.

Agent: Not at all. Sir... We have our jobs because we are smarter and we are better than you are. And we did not steal your jobs.

Caller hung-up.


Agent: dah.. hung-up lage ka!


***********************


Caller:
I want an American agent. Tell your bosses they should transfer back all callcenters to America.

Agent: I appreciate that you raised that concern sir. Certainly, we will be escalating your views to our higher management.

Caller: And why in the heck am i calling all the time to the Philippines for chrissakes?

Agent: You see sir, your president and Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, who is my president, are very close friends. That's the reason why you are talking to someone in the Philippines right now.

Caller:
That's bull. I don't believe you.

Agent:
It's true sir.

Customer hung up.

No comments: