Saturday, January 24, 2009

SINULOG 2009 - 2.8 M People in Attendance!!!



the pics are kinda late.. i was quite busy the past weeks that i didnt really have time to update my small space here... i have ots of posts lining up but cant pst em all at once...tsk tsk...

anyway, these are my pics last Sinulog. 2.5-2.8 Million people went out to celebrate the feast of the Sto. Nino...undeniably, Sinulog is the queen of all festivals and Cebu, the country's powerhouse of faith. Tangub won the contest for the traditional category while the Bee contingent won in the free interpretation category. Cebu was teeming with people. Celebritie were around to join the festival and everyone was on high spirits.

There was a photo contest held and I was kinda jealous of the contestants' high-end cameras. I just love the sound when they click and click. I bet they were taking great photos...well, i can only do so much with my digicam. I am posting em below...hope they're evn good enough...