Saturday, June 20, 2009

BOB's just got hitched!

so the bride walked down the aisle and his man was waiting at the altar. fast forward, the groom on his tailored white suit kissed the bride and nothing could be more picture perfect than these two people who looked like models on television. the lady in the flowing white gown with a long train every bride would envy is Barbie Alvez and her man is Charles Calunod, my cousin, whom i and the rest of our kin fondly call BOB.

Watching my cousin say his vows sounded weird simply because my memories of him was when we were still little kids running around their wide backyard. The I do part snapped me into reality--- i am a kid no longer. For heavensakes i am 25!

So with my handy digicam, i couldnt help but snap and shoot some photos...It was a beautiful wedding. It was an expensive one! and i have never surrounded myself with that much socialites (Kim Chiu's sister was there and Cebu's hottest young designers Lord Maturan and Lorymer Villareal) in my whole life, ehem...but well, i did just fine and truly enjoyed watching my cousin tying the knot. from the edge of the one of the chapel's pews, i sat as one of the groom's men and i couldn't be any prouder to be there to show support.. May the newlyweds be blessed with a happy life together..:)






and the prenup photos courtesy of one of Cebu's top photographers were nothing short of sexy....





No comments: