Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NOW SHOWING: ECLIPSE

I am no Twilight fan. Really. I have watched the two installments but not really crazy about the Edward Cullen story. I prefer Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice back in the 90's. The Twilight series is a bit too teeny-bopper for me. But yes, I have to admit I enjoyed watching Twilight and New Moon.

I have friends, more than all my fingers can count, who are crazy over the Twilight saga. I couldn't even believe my sister, on her thirties, is also going gaga over Edward Cullen.

To all the Twilight die-hard fans, the long wait is over. Eclipse has arrived at the local theatres!



Eclipse had started showing at the Ayala Mall a few hours ago - at 12 midnight. I heard it was sold out weeks before! Regular showing starts today and I'm contemplating watching it over the weekend with colleagues. Yay!!!

Just a thought, can a wolf become a vampire-wolf after this (see foto below).....?



No comments: