Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chopsticks 101 @BIG MAO

I don't how to use chopsticks . I have tried. Futile.

Today I and few of my workmates - Maimai, Aisha, Joseph and Roni - went for dinner at Big Mao at the Terraces. We were gonna watch movies. People were still crammed waiting for the day's last show of Eclipse and all seats have been taken when we arrived around 9pm. We planned to buy tickets for Knight and Day but changed our minds last minute and headed to dinner anyway.

Big Mao serves great food. We ordered a whole lot of food plus bottomless iced tea. I have a hard time memorizing food names so I have forgotten what they're called after we ate. We weren't able to eat everything.







Then we had fun with the chopsticks.We had challenged ourselves at first to eat using chopsticks but when the food were served, our hands were already spoons-and-forks ready. We were too hungry we forgot the chopsticks altogether. Then we did chopsticks 101 when we were so full another spoon of pansit would have made me vomit. Maimai was so funny with the chopsticks and they were all laughing at me on my attempt to pick a slimy mushroom using the sticks. I can't believe I could use so much of my energy picking up a lil slimy mushroom!

Panget almost paid the whole bill...hahaha...Thanks nget! And then a few photos after, we headed for a smoke. Everyone knew we needed a cig.







From that dinner onwards, we planned to eat at a restaurant no matter how expensive once a month. A splurge on food once in a while isn't a bad idea, we all thought. So Big Mao is number one. Let's see what's next!!! Can't wait!

2 comments:

purplePRINCEdiaries said...

geng should've posted the vid here too!... that was a laugh!

Barefoot Lady said...

Hi Chitru!

I linked you to my Cebu Daily Photo site. I transfered the links from my old site lang. I hope you don't mind. =)