Friday, July 2, 2010

FINALLY MY NEW PHONE!!!

I had said on a previous post that I was getting a Blackberry Curve. Turned out it's gonna take ages if I will wait for Globe to get the next batch of Blackberries. The unit was a sellout for post-paid subscribers which meant I have to wait on queue until it's available. I know i gotta do something. Excitement and waiting don't blend well to me.

Well, yesterday I finally got my phone. Not a Blackberry but the Iphone 3GS with 32GB memory storage. I called Globe and changed my unit and got in two days. I could never be happier with my new phone but it also meant I have to tighten up my belt.



I am yet to discover the features but have used it's WiFi feature at Ayala. What else for - facebooking!! I don't have any contacts yet and don't even know my number. As of the moment, I'm waiting for my Globe number to be activated. I have downloaded some songs and yet to download more. The first photos taken on my phone were of my puppy, Angus. She was adorable on the pics I shall be posting soon!!!!

The next few weeks, I shall receive my first bill. For the next few days, I will be eating dog food.

1 comment:

punkassimus said...

good luck on the dogfood man!