Tuesday, October 30, 2007

why i have been silent...

bad news!

i lost my flash drive. the reason why i haven't been posting for weeks now. I have a few stories waiting to be posted. interesting stories of my wanderings captured in pictures through my humble 6630 phone that my friends insist i should be replacing already. but i refuse and i'm holing my ground. it has been a good friend - giving me many bad pictures but mostly good ones worth sharing here. i probably wont buy another phone unless i lost the one i have right now and i'm glad i'm not very particular with cellphones - my phone's casing has even faded its color already and i still love it. It just feels like its mine. Unlike the feeling of having it so tidy and new.

for now, i still have to look for a cheap USB around town . I miss my old one ( i lost two flash drives to date..sucks!) because it has all the poetry, the pics, the music an other important files. For some cosmic vibes, i feel like i will find it back. But then again, it's just a feeling. while i dont have the USB, i cant post my stories because they have photos that go with it. So anyone out there who has a flash drive to donate? ...

NAh, i'm buying if no one's giving me. Makes me think i need a pinch to remember nothin's for free these days anymore....except my stories!

No comments: