Tuesday, October 30, 2007

guitar

guitar

If only I knew how to play a guitar
I will entertain the world
with the cries of my soul
and the stories of a spirit
that has gone to see
the man on the moon

and lived with the swarm of people
but feel so lost
so alone
so sad.
Like a song, I drift in the wind
til all that's left of me
is a humble hum that
I create( ME - a hum in void space).

Each strum of music
an assurance
that in this sphere of worry
there is a bright stream
silvering into light.
If only I knew how to play the guitar
I’d wear myself out
day and night
creating sounds that stir,

that changes,
that will make me rise
above fear and love
and finally set me free
from the self
that has chained me for so long.

July 3, 2005


the above is an old poem that i posted on friendster. my friend doodz said it was nice though i think it's crap. i'm posting this because he commented and i only get few of 'em. comment?

No comments: