Sunday, November 4, 2007

Go forth and MULTIPLY!

Yipee!!... I just got a multiply account! At last! After all the invites by friends who have been hooked to it a long-time now. It's way better than friendster though friendster has lots more of loyalists. Do try multiply and see for yourself why its better (it's still in the gaining-the-popularity stage so don't expect all your friends to be there) What i like about Multiply is you can organize all your favorites in your account - your profile, photos, blog, groups and even all your favorite music and videos. It is much easier to keep files on the racks and get it if you wanna view them anytime. I am not that good with how it works but i will be learning the site. Yes, I'm still beginning! Haven't even started with my profile yet...

If you read this, go and multiply....and then add me..!


chitru

No comments: