Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MOALBOAL, CEBU...at last!

After long bickering whether we push through or not, Team Hugawan finally decided to drive south to MOALBOAL for a team outing. No one really was all that ecstatic at first. We said our YES's half-heartedly, if only not to displease our TL after all the preparations she had done - arranging with the resort, hiring a van etc.ANd so there were eleven of us. We had two visitors who came with us - Mackie and Jennylyn. To say we had a fun time is an understatement - we had a blast!

I will be posting more pics next time. Initially, lemme post two of the many many photos i took- one is the sunset at MOALBOAL and writings on the sand that i did which later on everyone posed with for a shot. If you're wondering why the pictures are really good, hmmm, aside from i take really good pics (hahaha joke), Sigrid's camera is really a gem. And the place was simply beautiful. I've never seen a sunset for the past 6 months since i left home. Sunsets still steal my breath. Now, I'm missing home. Darn!





P.S. I will be posting more pictures of our trip and more unforgettable stories. I sneaked posting this one at Sigrid's place while uploading the pictures on my flash drive. Thanks again Sigrid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sanay' maulit muli ;)