Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PERSONAL ENCOUNTERS: Call Center Booboos



ME: Thank You for calling $$$$$, my name is number may I have the mobile number you are calling about please?

(what number is my name again?)



ME: Don’t’t worry ma’am the box-office will be looking into the matter. Rest assured, we will come up with a resolution to this concern within 72 hrs.

CUSTOMER: What deparment is a box office?

ME: The back office ma'am. Did i say box office?



JUN: Hello? Hello ma’am? Are you still there? Hello? Hello ma’am?
****no one answering****
JUN: Hello? Hello? Is it me you’re looking? (To the tune of the Lionel Richie song)



CUSTOMER: Where are you from? (in a Hispanic accent)

ME: I am located in the Philippines, sir! Cebu to be exact?Have you been here Mr. ****?

CUST: I can’t believe it! I'm amazed. How u doin’ down there? I hear it’s sunny all year ‘round in your country.

ME: Yes sir, we do have the sun most of the year making our country a great place for vacation. We do have a lot of beaches here sir. You might want to google and see them for yourself.

CUSTOMER: Bitches? Hmmmmm....

ME: Yes sir, like Boracay, Palawan? Heard of them? Beautiful, pristine beaches we have here in the Philippines sir.

CUSTOMER: Will definitely google it. Thank you for the tip papo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bwahahhahaa... where's box office???? funny kau chit ..