Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SUNDAY SIDETRIP

Remember the money I had to follow-up from BDO because their ATM at Watsons went amok more than a week ago? Well, I finally got it today after 8 days and 5 times of calling customer service. I’m from the same industry and I understand how sometimes getting issue resolved is but lip-service. Had I been told I’d get my money back in a month, I could’ve saved my time worrying if I’d ever get it back and money too for the fares I spent going back and forth to the bank. Well, that’s how things go sometimes – one has to get his share of bad customer service. What was meant to be 3 days became 8 days. I am definitely not a satisfied customer (as if I have millions in deposits). More than that crap, I just needed my money really.

After the big disappointment at the ATM machine - again- I hopped on a jeep headed to the Guadalupe Church. I have heard a lot about the church and how the miraculous Lady of Guadalupe inspired great stories. I reckoned my money somewhat needs a little prayer and BDO needed some enlighenment that somebody in Cebu is running out of food to eat. So in an abrupt decision, I went on a side-trip before heading home. Hiyyyaaa, to Lupe!

The church was grand from afar and the glass mosaic looked amazing. The statue of the Lady of Guadalupe wasn’t in the church and I wasn’t able to ask why – too bad. It was a Sunday so the church was full of devotees. I arrived halfway thru mass and I took time to complete the rest of the celebration. After the mass, I clicked and clicked and clicked around the church for some photos. I looked like some tourist, only I look like everyone else—LOL.

Here are some of the photos I took. Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed taking them. I have lots more but it would take up my whole blog so here are some. Will post more soon...


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you really that religious?